Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Fall Glam Inspiration- A Touch of Gold

It's no secret that I haven't really favored the look of gold accessories, I'm more of a silver girl.  Lately I've switched my tune- I still rock the cooler tones, but have been warming it up a bit with either gold or bronze accents.  There are so many fun Fall fashions out right now, and I've got my wheels turning as to what I can swing on a budget:

Gold Glitter!

photo via Yuna Leonard Photography



Gold ring with shell detail:



 
Gold hardware drop necklace:

via Nordstrom
(scored for $16, free shipping- def. in the budget!)



Gold glitter nails (I really want to try this):



Metallic gold flats with suede toe (scored these during the Summer @ Banana Republic
retail was $98- scored them on sale for $28!!!


Photo via Banana Republic


What are your thoughts on Gold, do you rock it?


1 comment:

Nicole-Lynn said...

I like gold.. it's very "in" right now! Especially in home decor!