How are all of you? How's your summer? What's new?
Here's the scoop in my neck of the woods, somewhat random (I haven't had a "randomness" blog in a while):
-I'm enjoying a mocha coconut frap with carmel this morning, D said it's like a Samoa cookie in a cup. HAPPY!
- I broke my number one personal fashion no-no, and I bought white jeans. They are capris and fit oh so cute
Joe's Jeans (clipped to polyvore.com)
Photo not of me, but I would gladly trade mid-sections with this model!
- We have family coming into town next week for Comic Con , this is like Super Bowl for my husband!
- We still haven't attached the drawers and doors on our hutch project (hence no photos yet)- I know, I know.
- I had to buy a new iron, my old one actually had sparks flying out of the cord - yikes!
- I've been working with some super sweet Etsy clients lately :)
- Somehow this weekend I think I'm going to get photos switched out in frames, complete Etsy orders, finish hutch doors, clean dining table area, dust and organize nightstand, hang frames in office, clean office, go through receipts in office, organize vacation binder, prepare decor for a trade show, go to D's Aunt/Uncles to consult for home remodel/design, organize ribbons, go to craft suppliers, and shave my legs. Hmmmm. At least Hubby D already vacuumed, dusted dining area, dusted living room, console table/entry, surface cleaned mirrors, took out recycles, and even made fresh homemade guacamole so that it had time to chill during our workout so we could mack last night. Yes, he's pretty awesome.
I really truly can't wait to catch up with you all!