Monday, February 7, 2011

Back to Blogging

Oh Wow, have I missed my little blog.  Life has been super busy and I'm looking forward to getting back into a routine as well as catching up with you all!

Did you have a nice weekend?  I finished up Etsy orders, we ran errands, bought new parfait dishes, had our usge Coffee Bean Sunday morning, we drove around looking for second hand stores to find me a sewing table (still in search), bought The Town on demand which was an awesome movie, and had a bit of chill time

I'm really digging some new tunes, D always discovers the best ones:




How are you all?  I know I am missing so much and can't wait to hear from you!

-Jen, did you get your invites sent out? (I can't wait to feature them on the blog)
-T-Tams, are you enjoying your new outdoor lounge?
-Margo, my thoughts have been with you and your family these past few weeks!
-Faith- what's new?  What movies have you seen, what outfits have you worn, what have you cooked lately?
-Yanyan, I can't wait to see the new collection!
-Nicole, how's the planning? I can't wait to help you with those details you discussed (I'll email ya).
-Kathy- I love the new dining room, you have been so busy on the homefront lately!
Everyone else- You've been missed and I can't wait to get back into the loop!


Oh, and guess what?  Sweet Peas and Seashells has recently become a  proud sponsor of both the White Flower Farmhouse and  Frugal Farmhouse Design .  Browse on over to these lovely blogs when you have a moment.  Nothing better than supporting people and their businesses in which you truly believe- these ladies are fantastic!

Have a lovely start to you week!

2 comments:

Tutti said...

Welcome back honey bunny!!
1. Loving this song!! Nice work D :)
2. New lounge bed is great. That said- they messed up the color order. Figures, huh? haha.
3. I saw the post about new sponsors but I had no idea you were one of them. OMG!!! Congrats honey- off to look and admire how big you've gotten :)
4.xoxo

Faith said...

Michelle!!! Welcome back ... you've been missed!!

Not much is new. I've been so busy that even my blogging time has dropped. Makes me sad cuz when I get back I feel like I have missed everything, lol. I just saw The Tourist!! I loved it! The critics didn't, haha. My outfits suck because I need to get back into shape! I suck at this eating better thing ... lucky it's only the 2nd week of Feb, lol. I made a Get Yo Man Chicken, and Sean wasn't a big fan!

What about you?! I miss all the beautiful pictures you post!