Friday, November 30, 2012

Keepin' it Cool

Hi Peeps!

I've missed posting.  I've missed your blogs.  I've missed keeping in touch through comments.  The holidays are always busy, yet I hope to hop online to blog a bit (I know, same old shpeal) - but I'm gonna really try.

Looking forward to a little getaway soon and I'll have some fun things to share along with new products for the Etsy shop- stay tuned.

In the meantime, just finishing up some S&S orders before a quick vacay.  Working with a sweet, sweet Maui Bride Brigit.  Loving her style and colors, makes my job much easier when the client has a clear vision of what they want.

Hope everyone is well!

photo via

1 comment:

Nicole-Lynn said...

Oh another Maui bride.. fun! :) Share some things you've been working on,please! :)

Miss you, friend.