So it feels good to be back to my little blog. I believe another "Randomness" post is well overdue!
Photo via Google
1. Who would have thought that natural hanging cotton could be so beautiful (pictured above)?
2. I got a Venti Starbucks frap this morning and I don't care (about the fat, added calories and sugar).
3. Facebook, although great many times, is kind of on my S list lately! I tried to open a business page, accidently updated the profile to include my name, it switched over to a private individual page, and now will not switch back. Come on FB- how about you add warnings to pages if they involve changing an entire format!!!
4. White jeans are not made for everyone. They just aren't.
5. Just signed up for another run, this time with hubs and sis- race day is on July 4th (perfect for working out, then pigging out)!
6. I always have to check if the flat iron is turned off at least 5 times before I leave the house. Then I call the hubster to state the fact that I can't remember if I unplugged the flat iron. I'm sure he can confirm he's stopped at home once or twice to check on this very detail for me.