Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Randomness III

I missed blogging yesterday, I mean, I missed the opportunity to post- as well as actually MISSING it, I felt a little sad.  Yesterday began crappy.  I woke up with a ginormous headache that didn't actually fade away until well into the afternoon.  I went to work anyway and it was a bit of a struggle.  Lets not sugar coat actually, it was the mother of all lameness trying to get through the day feeling so uncomfortable.  I then came home to hubs who was cleary bummed about trying to send out a package to Hong Kong, but had issues at the  post office because the size of the shipping box was so large.  Poor guy- he's so maticulous with everything that deep down I knew he had probably spent about an hour carefully packing the dang thing, only to have to unpack it to try to fit it in a smaller box.  Lame.  Now we were both having lame days.    I knew I had to do everything it would take to help him with this issue, including researching where we could find the exact size boxes he needed, making phone calls, and trying to make it to the store(s) in time before closing.  In a nutshell, we found the box sizes he needed, we had a delicious dinner, we picked up some chocolates at Sees Candies, got a Cold Stone ice cream for dessert, came home and packed up his new box, and I made him new shipping labels.  Um..........yeah, I think we both ended our day better than expected.  I love my husband!

So it feels good to be back to my little blog.  I believe another "Randomness" post is well overdue!


Photo via Google

1.  Who would have thought that natural hanging cotton could be so beautiful (pictured above)?

2.  I got a Venti Starbucks frap this morning and I don't care (about the fat, added calories and sugar).

3.  Facebook, although great many times, is kind of on my S list lately! I tried to open a business page, accidently updated the profile to include my name, it switched over to a private individual page, and now will not switch back.  Come on FB- how about you add warnings to pages if they involve changing an entire format!!!

4.  White jeans are not made for everyone.  They just aren't.

5.  Just signed up for another run, this time with hubs and sis- race day is on July 4th (perfect for working out, then pigging out)!

6.  I always have to check if the flat iron is turned off at least 5 times before I leave the house.  Then I call the hubster to state the fact that I can't remember if I unplugged the flat iron.  I'm sure he can confirm he's stopped at home once or twice to check on this very detail for me.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

lol... your randomness post pretty much made my day! Thanks!

Faith said...

hahaha, too funny! :)

jenstillinak said...

I missed you blogging, so sorry you had a lame day! Do you get migraines? I hope not!
I always, always am afraid I left my flat iron plugged in also. I always second, third, and fourth guess myself! They get so darn hot, I just picture my poor dog stuck in a burning house and freak out!