Friday, January 14, 2011

Getting Inspired

Lately I'm getting inspired again for projects around the home- why?  Why do I get inspired when I know there is basically no free time to accomplish such projects?  Hmmmm, it's still fun to dream.

Look at this amazing makeover Layla completed by adding mirrors to her closet doors:


Visit her amazing makeover process on her blog The Lettered Cottage.  She has so many amazing projects and inspirations, from design to life goals.  Love her style and her amazing heart!

I may even be inspired to finish our desk chair..............remember that infamous chair?  If not, it's probably because it's turning out to be a year long project!  I'm feeling crafty, we'll see.

Happy Friday and happy weekend!

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Oh I absolutely love that! It makes the room look larger too!

Tutti said...

Oh, dreaming about house decorating is about all I do these days. I love the mirrors though- that might be a great option for our beachy-keen bed room.

Have a great weekend M. Here's to keeping motivated (for both of us) :) xo

Nicole-Lynn said...

She always has the best ideas! Love her blog!

Faith said...

wow! i need to start decorating again. i wish everything i wanted wasn't expensive, ugh.