Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Year, New Outlook

Gawsh this week is flying!  I didn't anticipate getting behind on my blogging so early on in the year, however it's important for me to catch up with emails to both family/friends and to clients to start the year off with a bang!

What are your New Years resolutions for this year?  Do you set them, or create goals?  I've got a few "missions" for this 2011:

Stay Positive.  Be Determined.

Rock on with Etsy- full swing style

Cook and bake more for my Husband

Loose a bit of extra lbs. (hmmm, does that conflict with the above)?






Rock on!


1 comment:

Faith said...

i don't think it will conflict with your goal if the things you bake and cook are semi-healthy!

that is what i need to figure out too, haha. how can i cook and bake like i want and not gain anymore unnecessary weight?!

anyway, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!