Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy 2012!

I'm returning from relaxation, vacay, and a little chaos (just being real)- hope you all had a lovely New Year!  I peaced out a little early from the blog to prepare for our snowy Christmas trip to Colorado, lots of fun photos to share soon.

Hope everyone is off to a great start (I've already been back to work as of yesterday- no surprise), yet I'm wishing I had just a bit more time off.  Don't you always need a vacation after a vacation?  Would be nice.

Happy beginning to 2012!



2 comments:

Nicole-Lynn said...

Hope you had a wonderful trip! I can't wait to hear all about it. :) Cute crocheted hand warmers/mittens :)

Faith said...

glad to hear that you had a great trip ... i hear you on the needed a vacation from a vacation ... i hope that i don't have any of those this year, haha.

but i always do :)