I've been tagged- by Faith of Life, Love & Marriage! How exciting, I'm not a huge Q&A girl and actually don't think I've ever posted one on my blog, but I'm so excited to be included. Here goes- a little more insight into me!
1. If you could be given ANY gift what would it be?
To design and build my dream home and fully furnish it- on someone else's dime. It would be the best experience to share with my husband, as well as the ultimate challenge in my design career (it's always more difficult when you design for yourself rather than a client)!
2. What is your favorite TV show of all time?
Of all time? My So Called Life. Currently I love watching the newly re-vamped Hawaii Five-O
3. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would it be?
4. What is your favorite item of clothing and why?
Any scarf- I can throw them on to dress up or dress down any outfit, the best trick in my book.
5. Apple juice or orange juice?
Apple, but if the orange is pulp-free, I'd gladly drink either.
6. What is usually your first thought when you wake up?
I ask myself "Why can't I wear these sweat pants all day long, whhhhhhyyyyy????" - I'm in love with my sweats.
7. Name 1 thing you miss about being a kid.
Riding bikes to 7-11 (sometimes shoeless) to get candy and slurpees. I also miss Little Ceasar's Bigfoot pizzas, something about those square-cut pieces were the shiz. So there's 4 things- I cheated.
8. Name 1 thing you love about being an adult.
Being able to make split second decisions and last minute plans to go anywhere I want. Maybe this is because I'm a non-parent (ask me again once I have children, I'll have to change my answer).
9. What's your favorite song of the moment?
Young Blood by the Naked and Famous - the energy of the music reminds me of the early days of when I was dating my now husband- skate boarding, summers at the beach, camping, being silly, doing whatever the heck we wanted (before the responsibility of life kicked in).
10. Do you have any hidden talents?
Hmmmm, not really hidden. I learned how to cross-stitch at age 10, and have never forgotten the craft. Weird? Hmmm.
11. What would be your dream job?
A stay-at-home Mommy
12. What's your favorite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon?
Anything with my husband, spending some down time either grabbing pizza at our fave spot in OB, riding beach cruisers, getting Starbucks, or just hanging out in comfy clothes lounging on the chaise lounge with my laptop.
I'm supposed to come up with new questions to tag more bloggers, sadly I'm not sure if I even have 10-12 bloggers who still read my blog??- I'm trying to be a better poster, really I am. Hopefully Faith can forgive me. I think she came up with some excellent questions, don't you?