Friday, October 21, 2011

New Banner in the S&S Shop- And the Two of Us

Some words come into mind when I think of the Fall season:  Brisk air, filtered sunlight, loosely curled hair, vests, lace up shoes, acoustic instrumentation, baked goods (we all already know that)!  I had the pleasure of connecting with Isha of Lovey, a local San Diego Etsian who is also involved in the wedding industry as a designer of gorgeous custom-tailored dresses.  I was fortunate enough that Isha was willing to take some new S&S products with her for a rustic photo shoot in the woods of Griffith Park in Los Angeles.  I had to work (my "regular" day design job) on the day of the photo shoot, yet I did not want to miss this amazing opportunity for such a fun concept shoot with the talents of an awesome photographer.  Thank you Isha, I can't want to collaborate again- in person!

Yuna Leonard Photography is the talent behind the lovely images, and I'm so excited to introduce the new "And the Two of Us" natural burlap banner.  Affordable priced, the "&" sign can be designed in any color of your choice:











Isn't it always better when it's you & your other half!
 

Swooning over that stunning strapless bustier dress, visit Isha's Etsy shop here to browse her beautiful designs.  Her head pieces are another vision in themselves!