Friday, October 7, 2011

Olowalu Elegance

I had the pleasure of working with the lovely Elise a while back, for her gorgeous wedding at the Olowalu Plantation House in Maui, Hawaii.  I can now officially say that I've been to this location (as I commanded suggested to D that we stop by during our last vacay so that I could finally see this awesome place where so many brides say 'I do").  It's jaw-dropping, it truly is.  The late morning we stopped by, it was quiet, no events were going on, the sun was shinning, the water sparkled abundant of shades of turquoise, and it was a peaceful experience.  I now know why so many couples choose to hold their weddings at this special hidden location.

Elise contacted me for place cards, and I always jump at the chance to work with a Hawaii Bride!  Her wedding was featured on Destination I Do Magazine's blog here and I thought I'd share in the loveliness.  Congrats to Elise and Patrick!






To view more of this beautiful wedding, visit Matthias Photography


1 comment:

Faded Plains said...

It looks like an amazing location to get married.