Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Looking for Lamps

We've been keeping our eyes peeled for new lamps for our living area.  I'm sort of  'over' our existing lamps- I'll hang onto them as they are nice and we can possibly use them in the future when we buy a home and have more space, but for now I'd like to find something a bit more substantial.  I came across the Maldives lamp via Serena and Lily, gorgeous:



Although when you see it in a room setting, you realize the over sized scale of it:



Regardless it's a beautiful lamp!  Just a little out of budget since we need a pair.

2 comments:

Nicole-Lynn said...

Lamps are so hard to find! I know you'll find the perfect one though. :)

Seashells and Southern Belles said...

Don't know if you have a Home Goods near you or not, but they have the best lamps. and a lot of them are nautical! Every time I go in there I want to get new ones..