Thursday, October 4, 2012

Life and Living it!

Well....... I meant to return early this week, but we all know how that goes.  Maybe not for "all" of us-not all you excellent bloggers out there who can actually manage posts everyday.  Two thumbs up to you savages, it takes persistence and dedication.  I would love to get back into the posting groove.  It's a tough balance.  I've been finding a better balance between work and actually having a life which has been nice.  I saw this little quote the other day while perusing Pinterest (yes, I actually have time to Pin lately too- yay):



If that doesn't put things in perspective, I'm not sure what else would.  Building a life is everything!  I've taken it to heart and amped up the effort in setting aside time to do what's important to me.


Running:  It needs to transition into a daily routine, the motivation is there and hopefully I can push myself to make it a daily habit.




Spending time with D:  Picnics @ the coast- the best!  I look bald in this photo, but look at that smile.




Baking:  D chooses the recipe and I get my behind in the kitchen to give it my best shot!  This past weekend I nailed Martha's Oatmeal Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe- heck yes!




Looking forward to catching up with all of you!


1 comment:

Nicole-Lynn said...

Beautiful pic of you at your favorite picnic spot! Love it!

Glad all is well-- running, that's awesome and those cookies! Yummm!

Oh, and I miss you! :(