Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween peeps!  It was a fun run this weekend dressing up in our costumes, so tonight will be a chill evening for me and the Mr.

Catwoman was a success!  Thank you to my friend Debra for doing my awesome makeup (who was so patient to do both a trial and final application), to my Hubs and his friend for making my head cowl piece and belt, and to D for encouraging me to get into a comic character and go with it (totally admit it was a freakin rad time)!

We had our whole comic theme set:  I was Catwoman, D was Bane, friends were Batman and Peter Parker/Spiderman.  Fun times.



This was actually my makeup trial, testing out 'the look'


Mr. and Mrs.
(look at ms. cottontail behind me- saw plenty of that all night)!

cheesy.

the gang

love

the dudes


show 'em whatcha got

friendzies!

Hope everyone has an awesome Halloween!


3 comments:

Faith said...

Love your costume! So cute!

Seeing all these Halloween posts are making me sad that I didn't dress up again this year!

Unknown said...

Amazing costume!! I love that Bane costume too, so accurate!! Happy Halloween :)

We have a GIVEAWAY on the blog at the moment if you'd like to enter!

Suzy x

theadventuresofsuzyandalex.blogspot.co.uk

Nicole-Lynn said...

Y'all looked SOOO good! :) Loved your costume! :)