Wednesday, October 24, 2012

What the Heck is Up?



I have weird motivation levels this week.  My workout routine has been amped leading up to a very tight fitting vinyl costume that will get worn this weekend, which has dipped into evening time.

I miss my sister and knowing that we're not going to travel to Colorado to visit this holiday season makes it worse.

Listing to Jimmy Eat World tunes has been such a nice 'throwback feeling' this past week.

Haven't given up on the Frappucinos yet......... don't know if I can cut all ties.

I have a list a mile long of things I would like to get done by Friday, not quite sure if they all will, but it's testing my will power.

I have so many clothes that are 'hand wash only', and I keep buying more.  Ugh!  I do not own one of those fabulous washers with a million wash settings therefore, I may be one of the only people left in the Continental U.S. who still hand washes garments with my own hands.  And I hate it.

I dusted off my old skateboard the other day and told my husband it's time to take it out for a spin.  Years ago I would have considered it an insult to let dust set on top of it, yet it's just another excuse I use for turning 30.  Can't let all the fun disappear though, time to take that baby out!

I have to go to Costco this evening to pick up a few things, and.....well.........who EVER looks forward to that?!

I'm counting down the days until this weekend, actually just Friday when I will stuff my face with pizza and absolutely not feel one ounce of guilt.  Then I'll just pray that my tight costume fits well on Saturday.  Yep.  That's life lately.


1 comment:

Faith said...

i would never give up frappachinos ... they are just too good.

and stuffing my face with pizza sounds amazing right about now!

i hope we get to see pictures of your costume. it sounds amazing! sucks that i didn't find anything so i think i won't be dressing up this year :( boo!