Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A Couple's Gratitude

I had the pleasure of working with the lovely, awesome Haley again for her thank you cards following her Maui, Hawaii wedding.  If you missed the couple's amazing photos posted earlier this month, view them here.  Working with repeat clients is absolutely a thrill.  It forms that constant contact again for a while and has the feeling of speaking with an old friend.  I was honored to have had the opportunity to design the thank you cards for this couple and was even more taken back by the new bride's thoughtful comments.

Below are some shots of her cards, we switched up the final version a bit with reversing their names and changing a few small details, although the bride provided her own thank you message:







The lovely comments I received back:

3 comments:

Faith said...

that is awesome! :)

you are so freaking talented Michelle!!!!

Tutti said...

It speaks volumes to the person you are when people you've never met before fall head over heels in love with you. I know I have. xoxo

jenstillinak said...

Whelp, you'll be making these for me too!! Love, love, love them!