Thursday, September 16, 2010

Accomplishment Brewing



A special thank you is well overdue to my awesome husband for understanding the dedication and time that goes into creating a successful business.  He has unselfishly in the process reminded me to eat, get plenty of sleep, have some down time (when I can squeeze it in), replenishes my Starbucks cravings, gives hugs and kisses just because, and does not complain a single bit that so much of my time has been drawn toward Etsy (even though I know we both think about it).  I love you D and could not have begun this venture without your support!


6 comments:

Nicole-Lynn said...

Aw that's wonderful! Congratulations to you! So happy for your big success! You deserve it! :)

Damon (hubs) said...

I will always support you in everything you chose to do. I'm really proud of you and will always you swetcakes...your not only the best part of my life,but the biggest blessing. Kep doing what you love <3

Tutti said...

Congrats honey- you deserve all the compliments in the world as you truly have enormous talent for this! (Never mind, heart).

And how thrilled am I that I was in your top 5 first orders :)

Faith said...

that is so awesome! congrats! it doesn't surprise me though! your work is incredible! i wont be surprised if you hit 200 orders in one year! :)

Kathy said...

Congratulations! That's an amazing achievement! Here's to 100 more!

Sarah said...

Congratulations! You are well on your way to many, many more! I love your work (obvi) and will keep coming back for more!