Photo via Olive Manna
1. I cannot swallow pills with ease. I'm lucky if I can get down a small aspirin without gagging. I'd like to feel as if I'm improving, yet once I verbally expressed my confidence to Hubs that I feel like I'm getting better at it- gag again!
2. Driving anywhere in CA is a daily struggle- sometimes I wonder if I should strap on a helmet and ugly jumpsuit.
3. I can't wait to design our Christmas cards this year- we have a "theme" and I'm totally digging it! I will blog them for sure!
4. The weather forecast today is nearly 100 degrees, are we sure it's November?
5. I'm so backed up with my hand-wash garments. It's too embarrassing to announce how long they've been sitting in the wash tub waiting to be cleaned, I better get to it before D calls me out (which he may have already done a few times).
6. Fave meal lately- oatmeal parfaits. You can add some amazing things to oatmeal to turn it into a yum treat, but still feel like you're being healthy. My fave- peanut butter chips, bananas, and caramel- don't tell me it's unhealthy because I'll keep convincing myself it is.
7. Are we really into November?
8. I'm super excited to share some amazing weddings I've made some decor for- super duper can't wait!