Monday, June 6, 2011

A Busy June.........Already

Again, my blogging schedule has been a bit spared.  Busy with projects and Etsy, but soon enough these home projects will be all completed.  Just sharing a few photos showing what I've been up to:


Project Hutch.....almost done!  I couldn't wait to accessorize the shelves.


Working on Etsy.......in a messy office
(which is also getting a makeover)



Designing fun summer banners:




Fun news- Beach House in the City is hosting a giveaway for a custom banner designed by yours truly- ME!  Yay, I'm so excited!  Can't wait to see who I get to design for and what type of banner they choose!  Be sure to make your way over to Natalie's blog and enter.

2 comments:

Faith said...

i love all the white ceramic plates! can't wait to see the hutch in full ... but from what i can see it is gorgeous!

Nicole-Lynn said...

The pic of you in your work space is cuuute!

I love the look of all white dishware! I'd love to get a little hutch or shelving to hang some that I have! Can't wait to see everything you've been working on for the house! :)