Wednesday, June 1, 2011

An Awesome Blog Recommendation

Hello all!  A typical busy week again (this wedding season has made for busy Etsy-working days)!  Hope everyone is well.  Again, I need to catch up on all your blogs!

I newly found blog has really got me hooked, thanks to the lovely Tami for introducing me to it.  Natalie is the talent behind  Beach House in the City, an amazing blog, documenting DIY projects, home decor, and much more!  It's right up my alley in terms of style and I believe you all would really appreciate the step-by-step instructions and photos she offers up in her DIY posts.  Check it out here.  And a little FYI (she'll be hosting another giveaway once she reaches 150 followers)!

Natalie is also a wedding photographer, you better bet she takes amazing photos, another sweet treat of her blog.  Gotta love gorgeous photos (I admit, I'm a tad jealous b/c my camera is borderline ancient and I've been hoping for a new one to take pretty shots).  Someday.





To check out a freaking sweet DIY rug, read here (I may have to try this one)






4 comments:

Tutti said...

Glad I could connect you two. It's a match made in blog heaven :)

Yes, isn't that rug fab? I bought a natural briskly door mat and some paint this weekend in hopes that I might be able to do something 1/2 as fantastic. We shall see!

Mrs. Pancakes said...

I love DIY! I did some for my wedding but haven't done much else. Maybe I should try.

Catie @ Catie's Corner said...

Hi Michelle, I linked to your blog from Natalie's Beach House in the City. I hoping to win one of your lovely banners, very cute!! Can't wait to see what you do with your blog. As of today, I'm a new follower. I'm from Chico, Ca and have been living in Calgary, AB for the past 11 years. Boy do I miss month after month of warm weather!! Anyway, just wanted to pop by and say hello! ~ Catie

Check out my new blog too! http://catiescorner2.blogspot.com/

Gypsea Nurse said...

Michelle~
I was sent over from Natalie...
and thank God.. you do absolutely stunning work!!!
And if I go for that 3rd time is the charm..(hehehee) since I am moving to sunny Florida... you are first on my list!
Love your work....blog...everything!
Smiles~
Cricket@ Gypsea Nurse