Thursday, September 8, 2011

C + J Real Wedding

Cristina is one of those Brides you know you're going to love working for.  As soon as she contacted me through Etsy, I knew we would hit it off well when I read her note the "The pink rose color is so important to get right, I think I'd like to send you a copy of our Save the Date so that you can be sure it matches."  Details.....details........details, if you get them right, you always have success.  A detailed girl after my own heart.  It was a pleasure working with you Cristina, and even more of a treat when I viewed the gorgeous photos from your lovely Villa wedding.  Congratulations to Cristina and Joseph- their one year anniversary is fast approaching!


S&S worked on table numbers, custom signage, dessert tags, and favor tags:











No comments: