Wednesday, September 7, 2011

H+B Real Wedding

I thought I'd share a few details this week of real weddings including S&S designs.  I am absolutely elated when I receive photos back from clients or their event planners of how they incorporated my products into their special days and events.

It's always a pleasure to work with Katy @ Cosmopolitan Events, this chic has got it goin' on for sure!  Her blog is a must read and browsing through her projects will have you picking your jaw up off the floor.  Not only is she an amazing talent, but she's got a super sweet personality to top it off.  Whenever I get a call or email from Katy, I know it's for an amazing event!

I had the pleasure of designing signage for her client's Newport Beach wedding, Hillary and Brad....the two are "just married"!  Congrats!



To see more of this wedding blogged, visit Leah Marie Photography

1 comment:

Tutti said...

Oh M... these photos are just precious! All that hard work... totally pays off! Amazing job my dear. Amazing.