Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Fresh


Today is feeling like a fresh day, or at least I would like it to.  I have a hair appointment today after work, a much needed one.  I can't even admit how long it's been since I've had it colored or cut.  Embarassing, totally.  Why do I wait until I'm totally grossed out before making an appointment?  I should listen to hubs more often when he tells me to book an appointment.  I can't wait to get this this shizzy going and feel revitalized.

The only way this day could get any better would be sitting on the beach while being served ice cold water with mint garnish wearing a sweet J. Crew bikini.  Hmmmmm.  I'll settle for a hair appointment.

2 comments:

Faith said...

have a blast getting your hair did. take pics that way i can admire it!

jenstillinak said...

I hear you girl, my roots are like 3-4 inches long right now! I go next Thursday, until then - I look awful.