Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Official Baby Itch

Ok, I'll go right ahead and admit it that I guess I'm feeling the baby itch now.  Hubs and I are approaching our one year wedding anniversary and although we've discussed waiting until next year for children, I'm having a ball scoping out a wish list of must haves.

I've mentioned Suvi Ainoa's line before, but seriously people, you MUST check out her collection.  She's just launched her summer collection (stating it's a bit tardy, but that's the rebel in her- so cute)!  I've put these items on my must-haves for sure.  I love the simplicity of her designs, the natural materials and clean look.  I recently just discovered she lives in San Diego as well, who knows, maybe I'll run into designer Yanyan at Starbucks or the beach -or maybe not considering the last beach trip she had in her Maxi dress (read her blog here for some fun posts)!  Please check out her collections, they are so beyond stunning!  This woman needs to be featured on Martha!



And check out this top- LOVING!!!


Also, I'm loving these diaper bags from Pottery Barn Kids, so simple yet stylish.  Would I dare consider a white diaper bag?  Probably not, but the navy is pretty awesome too!




Also digging the new colors launched within Serena and Lily's fabric collection seen here- fresh and modern!



Gathering thoughts couldn't be more fun.  I anticipate it being even more exciting next year ;-)

2 comments:

Faith said...

those are such great outfits. OMG. so you finally admit to the baby itch! you will have a lil one to dress up so cute before you know it! :)

Sarah said...

I'm right there with ya girl! And we're not even 3 months in! I love that diaper bag!