Photo via Beach House Living on Etsy
1. I use swear words more than I'd like to admit. I need to learn to say "substitute words" in place of them and try to refrain from dropping expletives.
2. Sometimes I let me eyebrows grow past the point of acceptable, which is actually unacceptable, ewwww.
3. My husband and I make fun of the fact that we both wear retainers during the night (and I absolutely cannot speak clearly while wearing mine).
4. To all crafters: remain friendly, but keep it short and sweet. I still do not understand, and probably never will, the questions and conversations people hold with the register clerks at craft stores. Honestly, don't hold up the line because you feel the need to tell the clerk which project you will be applying to each and every item you are purchasing. Wow.
5. Project photos are coming! Yes Faith, work has been done and I'll get to the garage this weekend to document the progress- yippee!
6. Do you get "sick days" off work? Mental health days? Me......nope. If I don't go in, I don't get paid. I feel like taking several "mental rest days" as of late, then my pocketbook reminds me of reality.
7. I should bake something for D, maybe some sort of dessert and be a domestic wife. Will advise if anything comes about.