Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Whewwwww!

Hello out there!  I'm still hanging out, just took a blogging break due to an unexpected busy life.  Sounds like Blogger had some issues last week (from what I read on other blogs), so maybe it was a good thing to have taken a bit of time away.  I did miss reading all your blogs and feel like a catch up is due, although the rest of this month is pretty packed with Etsy orders ( another small Style Me Pretty shout out brought in a flow of new orders)!  I'll be sure to share that feature soon!

Hope you're gearing up for summer- I can't wait!  I've been saving a few faves in my Etsy heart (favorites) that remind me of a casual summer beach day:

Love this bag- want it, need it, reeeeeeeeally gotta have it!






1 comment:

lisaroy said...

great finds! yup, Blogger was a pain last week - lots of lost comments and posts. Good time to take a break!