Thursday, May 26, 2011

Destination Feature- Style Me Pretty

It's no secret I LOVE destination weddings, not only because I had one myself, but I can relate to the planning and preparation needed to not only make your vision come to life, but to transport, set up, and be somewhat flexible with the local elements in a place you're not completely familiar with.  It's almost a challenge, but a fun one!

I feel so honored that S&S has been featured again on Style Me Pretty for one of the Love Naturally banners I designed for a stylish-chic couple.  I worked with Vicki Grafton of My Simple Details  designing a LOVE banner to mesh with the couple's color scheme, oh so fabulous pop of color!  What a beautiful setting, congratulations to the happy couple!

Gorgeous photos via Kate Triano Photography





Get your own LOVE banner here

4 comments:

Damon said...

Im one happy and very proud hubster,you work your tail off for everyone on everything.

jenstillinak said...

I can't wait for pictures with our sign!!!

35 days!

Nicole-Lynn said...

^ I agree with Damon! :)

Their wedding looked amazing! Adorable banner!

Ani said...

you are so talented michelle!!! love your designs they are beautiful!!! glad i stopped by your blog I'm your newest follower!!!

xoxo
ani
visit and follow me at http://www.aadreamsblog.blogspot.com/