Tuesday, April 6, 2010

ALL THINGS AQUA!!!!

So, it's no secret that I am addicted to anything and everything aqua colored.  Call it seafoam, turquoise, mint, or robbin's egg- I've officially started calling it "my color".  If I'm out in a store and see something in this shade, I immediately think 'that's my color'!  I have umpteen different paint chips in several different shades looking for what they can be applied to!  Here are some favorites I've gathered:


Front Door: Photo via Twig and Thistle


Handspun Yarn:  Photo via Simply Twisted


Bloom Ring:  Photo via Linkel Designs


Walls:  Photo via Russell and Mackenna


What can I say, I dream in the hue of blue!

2 comments:

jenstillinak said...

I love turqoise/aqua if you couldn't tell by my wedding! I love the hues you use, so gorgeous. Can you decorate my house for me?!?

lauren carney said...

why hello!

i just want to put it out there... and let you know..
that i love your blog, and your posts are simply delightful!

have fun being inspired,
and thank you for being wonderful!
x x