Thursday, April 15, 2010

From one Maui bride to Another

Jen's cake table runner is completed!  I am so excited!  This baby has been my latest project for days straight, the obsession of layering colors, mixing colors, shading, and carefully painting within those thin lines as best as my little paintbrush could handle!  I still can't get over Jen's amazing color scheme, she's probably tired of me saying so, but it's true, I love the bright colors she chose.




I'm sort of sad that's it's done now, as I'm sure my husband is stoked it's completed (I can't even count how many times I've asked him, does it look ok, what about this part, should I add more to this, is this part to dark/light)?  Seriously, he's been so supportive because this little project was a challenge for sure.  I hope the lovely bride enjoys it, and I hope I get to work with her on more projects!

1 comment:

jenstillinak said...

Let me just say - I had no idea how amazingly perfect my table runner would be! The pictures do it no justice at all, it is so gorgeous!!
Sorry for taking over your life for a few weeks!! The results are so gorgeous, and YES, I will be back!