Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Pretty Much Perfection!

Oh hello lovely people.  Guess what I've got in my grippy hands??!  My brand spankin new letterpress  business cards!  So if anything in my eyes could be called perfection, not only would it be my loving husband (you rock D), but these biz cards are on a pretty high pedestal!  I cannot thank The Aerialist Press enough for their awesome design work, I mean really, these babies are absolutely gorgeous.  And they came so beautifully wrapped, carefully folded in tissue with a lovely label and bow (it's the small things that impress me, really)!  So without further delay, here they are!






For anyone interested in letterpress, I highly suggest contacting The Aerialist Press!  I wish I would have found them during my wedding planning process for invitations!  They can design just about anything and you have in mind, and in my opinion, are an affordable option to this gorgeous process of design!

5 comments:

Faith said...

OMG!!!! They are absolutely beautiful! I love letterpress!

I think these are the best looking business cards I've ever seen!

Faith said...

actually, I know!

Cass Mooney said...

Love, love, love them! (PS: I used my 'awesome' thank you cards all weekend:-)

Alexandra said...

We absolutely LOVED working with you and had so much fun printing these. Glad you are so happy with them. Keep in touch!

Nicole-Lynn said...

They're gorgeous :)